Equality Business Alliance
Statement of Purpose
The Equality Business Alliance exists to strengthen gay-welcoming businesses in the Tulsa community by:
- Providing a directory of gay-welcoming businesses in the Tulsa community;
- Creating regular networking opportunities with these businesses; and
- Creating professional environments where gay-welcoming businesses can meet to have their voices heard on important issues that affect how we do business and our quality of life.
The Equality Business Alliance fosters a sharing of information, ideas, contacts, products and services, and also strengthens and expands our businesses, careers and our community.
December’s mixer will be a Holiday Party on Wednesday December 18th, 2013 at 6:00 pm at Harwelden Mansion, 2210 S Main St. Please RSVP and send an invite to all your Facebook friends. Walk ins are welcome. This event is open to everyone members and non-members alike. Bring plenty of business cards and be prepared to give us a 2 minute commercial about your business. Please visit our Facebook Event Page
to see what events we have scheduled this year so you can plan on attending them.
EBA networking mixers are usually the 3rd Wednesday of each month 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm. The EBA networking mixers are a terrific venues for you to meet prospective clients. Mixers is open to non-members as well as EBA members. Hosting a networking mixer is a great way to showcase your business. You may host at your establishment or use The Equality Center. If you would like to host a mixer, send a email to firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.
Annual Dues Structure and Membership Benefits
$100 Business with less than 25 FTE
$200 Business with more than 25 FTE
$ 50 Non-Profit and Government Organizations
$ 75 Family
$ 50 Individual
$ 25 Student
Purchase Membership Online
Print Membership Form
Renew EBA Membership
1. Inclusion in EBA Merchant & Members listing on Oklahomans for Equality website
2. Email updates of all EBA events and opportunities
3. Invitation to Networking Events and ability to host
4. Marketing opportunities at EBA and community events
Additional Benefits, Seminars and Business-Building Opportunities Coming!