All vendors, exhibitors, food vendors, and parade entries are subject to Tulsa Pride’s Rules and Regulations found in the Tulsa Pride 2019 Online Registration . Please read these regulations carefully and contact us if you have any questions. Please email contact us with questions or call us at 918-743-4297
Click here to register online for Exhibitors
Rules and Regulations – Exhibitors and Vendors
1. Exhibitors can arrive as early as 8:30 a.m. on Saturday June 1st.
(If you added Friday to your registration you can arrive as early as 2pm and be set up by 4pm.)
2. All Exhibitors are to be checked in and set up by 11:00 am on Saturday morning.
3. Exhibitors are to enter the Festival area through the east gate entrance on 4th St.
4. Upon arriving go to the Vendor Check-In booth on the corner of 4th and Kenosha.
5. After you have unloaded your equipment, you are to park in the south Lansing parking lot between 5th and 6th streets in the old Nordam parking lots. This is a closed street that can only be entered from Lansing and 4th Street.
That is the designated Vendor Parking.
6. All bags, boxes, and totes are subject to inspection; please cooperate with our Tulsa Police Department and Tulsa Pride Security Team.
7. No weapons are permitted on the Tulsa Pride Festival grounds.
8. We are a NO SMOKING OR VAPING PRIDE this year. Smoke free campus.
You will have to leave the fenced Tulsa Pride Campus to smoke or vape.
9. Exhibitors may have private beverages and food containers in their booths for their use only. You may not sell food or beverages unless registered as a food vendor.
10. We ask that vendors be prepared to stay for the day.
On Friday entertainment ends at 12:00 a.m.
On Saturday entertainment ends at 9:00 p.m.
11. Exhibitors are responsible for the security of their materials at all times. Tulsa Pride is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
There will be security over night for Friday vendors.
12. Exhibitors may not smoke or vape within their exhibition space.
13. Exhibitors are required to be checked in within the designated check-in time frame.
14. Exhibitors may distribute free water only.
15. Exhibitors agree to comply with instructions from The Tulsa Police Department and the Tulsa Pride Staff.
16. You will encounter protestors. DO NOT ENGAGE THEM!! IGNORE THEM PLEASE!!!!